On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:39:27 +0000 (GMT)
Jon Stockill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, David Luff wrote:
>
> > Seems to work fine on Cygwin, apart from the --with-package=PREFIX
> > configuration issues already posted.  Nice job everyone.
>
> Yup - it's a flawless build on slackware with:
>
>       plib 1.8.1
>       SimGear 0.5.4pre1
>       FlighGear 0.9.4pre1
>
> I've not had chance to do much testing yet, but first impressions are
> good.
>
> I'll also be including fgrun in the package - is there likely to be a
> release newer than 0.4.2 in time to include in the packages?

I've just released 0.4.3.  Changes include:

  * Maintain proper aspect ratio of aircraft preview window.
  * Added control to refresh airport and runway data.
  * Display aircraft description.
  * Smarter handling of aircraft aliases.
  * Fullscreen option at startup.

Many thanks to Frederic Bouvier for his input and patches.

Bernie