I'm holding off on the "official" announcement, but FG-0.9.4 (source) and SG-0.3.5 (source) and FG-0.9.4-base are now available for download. I'll make the official announcement in a day or two when the mirror sites sync up. Also, it would be nice to have an official window binary ready to go too, since that seems to be a popular item.

Thanks everybody for all your hard work! There's always more to do, but this release is a major step forward in a lot of ways!

Regards,

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project