Jonathan,

Thanks, please let me know when you think these are ready to copy to ftp server. Would it be preferable to just distribute the .app version? Is there any problems for poeple if we leave the file compressed? I assume they need to still download and install the base package (and specify it's location when they run fgfs.) How hard would it be to bundle up a mac version that includes the base package and the executable and is all self extracting/installing?

Thanks,

Curt.

Jonathan Polley wrote:

I am putting two FlightGear executables on my web page. The first is a standard UNIX-style executable and the second uses a .app wrapper (probably as close as I can come to an installer under MacOS, since it really doesn't use them). They were built under MacOS X 10.3.3.

http://homepage.mac.com/eq_fidget/fgfs/fgfs.tgz
http://homepage.mac.com/eq_fidget/fgfs/FlightGear.app.tgz

I would really appreciate it if someone were to download both of them and give them a try. It's not that I am paranoid or anything :)

Jonathan Polley