Hi everyone,

I'm created the model of mb339PAN and now I'm trying to add the lights to it. I'm
working wirh 3dsMAX and exporting all in the ASE format that it's supported by
FlightGear.

I've found that the lights, in the ASE format, are created thorought changing the
vertex colors. In this way they appear in FlightGear but they aren't very realistic.
When I downloaded the 0.9.4 version I've seen the lights of the bo105 and I've tried
to do the same with my model. So I reused some files of the bo105 and I changed the
names in the model to match the one's used in animations but the lights doesn't
appear. I reused the nasal file and the "light off" corectly appear and disappear, but
the "light on" ones doesn't. Which is the problem?

Another question: There's a way to use the lights that could be exported into the ASE
file? This could improve the realism of all the model.

Hi,

Luca