I wrote:
> The Right Thing would have been to turn them into commands that can
> be mapped via keyboard.xml, but I was too lazy.  One of the bindings
> (F6) was easily duplicated with Nasal, but the HUD stuff is now
> hardcoded again. :)

No, sorry.  That was too ugly; I just couldn't do it. :)

I added new commands for these things and checked modified keybindings
into keyboard.xml.  This still isn't quite the "Right Thing", which
would involve modifications to the HUD code so it could be driven by
properties.  But at least now all the keybindings are in one,
configurable place.

Andy