On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:45:48 -0400
 "Norman Vine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Before Fred started providing MSVC compiled executables IIRC
the the only Win32 executables ever available for download from
flightgear.org were MingW compiled.

What problems are you experiencing ?

Norman

Nothing really. I had compiled JSBSim under MingW for the first time the other day. I had to remove references to snprintf and link with libwsock32, but other than that I was really happy with it. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to waste time on something that was not possible. Maybe I am already compiling FlightGear with mingw and didn't even know it.

Jon