Also:
http://www.airnav.com/

Finding data regarding airports in the US isn't hard.  Finding data regarding
airports in places other than US is the hard part.  One site I've found is:
http://www.jetphotos.net/

This website has faa diagrams on various non-US airports, but it doesn't have
much details regarding radio frequencies.

This particular one is the frequencies for Pearson International Airport in
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  May be someone will find it useful:
http://www.ghu.ca/Docs/freq.txt

Regards,
Ampere