I went ahead and posted the update to the JSBSim web site last night. The slide image buttons don't quite line up. When they do, the effect will be quite nice, I believe. Anyhow, the only thing I can think of that could be responsible at this time is that the images must be an even number of pixels in height. That doesn't sound likely to me, but it's the only cause I can even think of. If anyone else wants to take a look, the website is www.jsbsim.org. The specific panel URL is www.jsbsim.org/Side_Bar.html.

Any comments regarding image quality or artistic or navigational issues are solicited and appreciated.

Jon