On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:52:03 -0400
 Josh Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be nice to be able to turn on some sort of cursor in FlightGear to show where the VRP and CG are. Maybe three lines through the point and parallel to the axis of the model. I think it would help aircraft design a lot, especially for neophytes and people modifying existing planes. This would be useful for gear and the viewpoint as well. I guess that would be something that SimGear would have to support.

Josh

I agree 100% - I think this would be very useful. I think Mathias had done something like this once?

Jon