On Sunday 02 May 2004 17:20, Jonathan Richards wrote:

> Firstly, a title.  Jon's newsletter is called 'Back of the Envelope', which
> I think is particularly clever - JSBSim is anything but a
> back-of-the-envelope calculation, and there are echoes of flight envelope,
> too.

The first thing I could think of was something like "Open Wings", but right
now, Lynyrd Skynyrd's song "Freebird" keeps spinning through my head. Since I
just read that multiple entries are allowed, I'd like to enter both. :-)

> Secondly, we're missing suggestions for content.  Suggest away, but what
> I'd really like is for you to suggest and volunteer to write, as well.

A few ideas, aside from an introductory article, as was mentioned by somebody
else, what about a history of the project, a background stody on the
development of on of flightgear's subsystems, some in depth coverage of some
of the academic uses of FlightGear, conference of expo proceedings?

Cheers,
Durk