On Thu, 06 May 2004 14:57:57 +0200, Erik wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> I found a wrapper that lets OpenGL programs use the DirectX API
> without any change. It's using Mesa (it's even included in Mesa 3.1
> and later) and hence is Freeware:
>
> http://www.altsoftware.com/products/opengl-directx.html
>
> It might be a good idea to put a link on the FlightGear page.

..I can only see legal problems, Microsoft "I.P." etc litigation,
I mean, they _can_ pull another SCOeme on us, say for
"threatening their flight sim biz" or "for infringing on their API",
just check http://groklaw.net/ .

.._everything_ else can be fixed.  And, their stereoscopic 3d
and graphics kits looks cool.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: