> I can't help you with dimensions or technical diagrams or stuff like that.
> But since you included layout, and said you've had no luck, did you try
> a Google "Images" search?  I know that images of the panel are not as
> useful as detailed layout info; but hey, better than nothing.  Through a
> Google "Images" search, I got some panel images that way; to whit,
>
> http://agrosz.com/md11/gallery/cockpit1large.jpg
> http://agrosz.com/md11/gallery/cockpit2large.jpg
> http://agrosz.com/md11/gallery/cockpit3large.jpg
> http://agrosz.com/md11/gallery/cockpit4large.jpg
>
> Also, going here:
>
> http://airliners.net/search/
>
> and doing a search on "McDonnell Douglass MD-11" as the Aircraft Type,
> and "Flight Decks (Cockpits)" as the Category, got me 127 different MD-11
> cockpit photos, including close-ups of various parts of the hardware.

I think I must have used the word "layout" incorrectly.  I mean layout, as in
2D overhead drawings of the cockpit, like schematics.

I have seen all the photos on airliners.net, as well as those on
jetphotots.net.  They give me an idea of what the cockpit of a MD-11 should
look like, but they aren't helpful in modelling.  Thanks anyway though.

> Here's an (unfortunately fairly small) diagram of the captain's
> panel:
>
> http://www.si-properties.com/sat98/images/news_16-10-98_cockpit.jpg

That's one of the things that I have been looking for since this morning.
Thanks! =)

Funny that when you don't need something (yet), they keep showing up.  When
you actually look them up, they don't seem to exist.

Thanks,
Ampere