Since updating from cvs several hours ago I started getting repeated seg
faults after running fgfs for a while.

The seg faults seemed to be happening after roughly the same amount of time
and didn't seem to be dependent on where I was or what sort of flight plan I
was following, so I timed a few and sure enough, it seemed to be occurring
after about 13 minutes.

Funnily enough, I was playing with the radar instrument and noticed that the
seg faults seemed to occur when the aircraft[1] target was about to reach
30.0 on the radar.

I commented out the demo_scenario in preferences.xml and the seg faults
stopped, but I haven't been able to investigate any further.  The seg faults
also occurred with an aircraft that didn't use the radar instrument, so I
don't think that's the problem.

LeeE