Murphy's law!  That's a hazard by itself.  We definately can't leave this out!

Some other hazards included:
Birds damaging airframe.
Engine explosions.
Birds get into engines.
Engine disintegrating.
Engine failures.
Hydraulics failures.
Electric problems such as short circuit leading to hazard such as: reverser
engaged in mid air, cargo door opening in mid air, waste extraction hatches
opening in mid air...
Flat tires.
Toilets failures?

It may probably be better if someone can find a fault analyzes tree.  It will
give us every possible hazard down to a screw coming off somewhere.

Last by not least: accumulated damages.

Regards,
Ampere