I think I found another bug in the animation code. Here is a snippet of the xml. This code (with the comment) causes both of the right hand objects to move when the right brake is applied. This does not happen to the left pedal arm since I commented out the left pedal from the rudder animation. Somehow grouping two objects in a rotate causes any subsequent rotates performed on one of those objects to be performed on both. The rudder animations work fine (except for my debugging comment). E-mail me if you want the whole aircraft, it's a little under two megs. I am putting in a workaround, but saving the files that show this behavior.

Josh

<!-- Pedals -->

 <animation>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>LeftPedal</object-name>
  <property>controls/gear/brake-left</property>
  <factor>-20</factor>
  <center>
   <x-m>1.28</x-m>
   <y-m>0.0</y-m>
   <z-m>-0.185</z-m>
  </center>
  <axis>
   <x>0.0</x>
   <y>1.0</y>
   <z>0.0</z>
  </axis>
 </animation>

 <animation>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>RightPedal</object-name>
  <property>controls/gear/brake-right</property>
  <factor>-20</factor>
  <center>
   <x-m>1.28</x-m>
   <y-m>0.0</y-m>
   <z-m>-0.185</z-m>
  </center>
  <axis>
   <x>0.0</x>
   <y>1.0</y>
   <z>0.0</z>
  </axis>
 </animation>

 <animation>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <!-- <object-name>LeftPedal</object-name> -->
  <object-name>LeftPedalArm</object-name>
  <property>controls/flight/rudder</property>
  <factor>-10</factor>
  <center>
   <x-m>1.408</x-m>
   <y-m>0.0</y-m>
   <z-m>0.152</z-m>
  </center>
  <axis>
   <x>0.0</x>
   <y>1.0</y>
   <z>0.0</z>
  </axis>
 </animation>

 <animation>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>RightPedal</object-name>
  <object-name>RightPedalArm</object-name>