* Melchior FRANZ -- Friday 21 May 2004 20:03:
> * David Megginson -- Friday 21 May 2004 19:44:
> > For at least a couple of weeks, the audio for the PA-28 or C172 on my Dell
> > Inspiron notebook has sounded like an angry mosquito dying of tuberculosis.
[...]
>   http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2004-April/027554.html

I should have tried the pa-28 first. I'm not sure if this is the problem
that Curt mentioned, although I'm convinced that OpenAL is part of it. The
sound is somehow linked with the elevator(?!?). I only hear it when I pitch
up, no matter which airspeed (i.e. not the stallhorn).

m.  ??