Corrubia, Stacie K wrote:

Is it possible to bring in either raw or TIFF imagery to the flight gear environment?

Yes, it's possible, although we don't have good facilities built in for paging high volumes of textures. This is ok if you want to do a small demo area, but you'd have problems currently doing large areas. This is something I'd like to fix some day, but it hasn't risen high enough on my todo list yet.

The imagery has been georegistered and is part of a set of stereo pair images used to
create 3-D models and DEMs.  Can the imagery data (as well as 3-models and high
resolution DEMs (3 meter DEMs) be overlaid on an existing lower resolution dataset
already  in the environment?

You can populate the environment with custom 3d objects.  You can use your own DEM
data if you like and give it a higher priority than other data sources.  Currently we
are using SRTM 3 arcsec data for the North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Feel free to contact me on or off line if you have more specific questions.

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d