> Is it possible to loop an AI flight plan to create endless AI air and
> ground traffic ?

There are now two ways to create AIModel objects.  One is via a scenario XML
file which is read at startup, and the other is by using another module to
cause the AIManager to create the objects.  The older method of defining
objects in the preferences.xml or *-set.xml files no longer works.

For an example of a scenario file see data/Data/AI/demo_scenario.xml

One of the things you can define in an entry is <repeat>n</repeat>, which will
be used by the AIManager to create that same object every n seconds.  This
isn't implemented yet, but it will be soon.

As far as ground traffic goes, the AI objects don't know where the ground is,
but I may have to add this feature (like David Luff's AITraffic airplanes do)
to make ground operations more realistic.

> I would like to be able to share customised Airports with others  and be
> able to fly around other peoples custom scenery & airports. Are there
> plans to put AI scenarios and flight plans in the scenery folders. We
> could then download each others airports complete with traffic.

No plans yet.  The current AIModel config files reside in data/Data/AI and
data/Data/AI/FlightPlans.

Dave