Jacek wrote:
Durk Talsma wrote:

In a strange kind of way it was kinda satisfying to see all these reports about these console messages coming in last week, because it indicates to me that the traffic manager is really running silently in the background and hasn't yet led to any major compile-time or run-time issue. I'm only a bit dissapointed that nobody's yet reported actually _seeing_ one of MD11's take off. :-) :-)

Yes, I saw even t w o one after another taking off far away in front of me at SFO airport.
Are they fly in pairs? =-O

These are aircraft from static AIModel scenarios. They are both 737's. The Traffic manager can only distinguish between MD-11 at the moment.

Erik