On Tuesday 08 June 2004 01:44, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> I've just find this out.  Check out the Models/3ds folder in your home
> directory.  There is a mesh of KingAir in there.

I'm absolutely sure that I have looket through all the 3ds models at one
point, but I must have forgotten that there was a King Air model there.

That model is much more detailed than the model I'm currently working on. It
has over 31 000 vertices while the one I'm vorking on has about 5 000. I'll
continue with the one that I've benn using, and maybe move the cockpit
interior into the detailed model when I'm done.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen