On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:24:58 +0200, Jacek wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Curtis L. Olson wrote:
>
> > Does anyone read enough polish to double check that everything these
> > guys are doing is within the spirit of the GPL?
> >
> > http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=26723501
> >
> > They are our top web site referrer this month which is how I noticed
> > them ...
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Curt.
>
> Yes, it is an auction web page. Someone offers FlightGear for sale.
> This is my quick translation of what they write there:
> /Welcome on my auction.
> I introduce a very realistic flight simulator FlightGear. Why one
> shoud pay over 200PLN for product which one can get for much less
> price and one can have got the same pleasure of flying. The game allow
> you to lern to fly with very realistic phisics of flight and to handle
> a plane. And there are a lot of planes in the game. Aditionaly the
> game let you to fly all over the earth.
> FlightGear is fully free of charge game. You can download it from the
> web but downloading over 90MB isn't so easy. There are other things
> too. If you buy the game from me you will get:
> - the game on single CD
> - a manual in english (pdf on CD)
> - an installation and quick start manual in polish

..these polish manuala are his own work?  Then he has copyrights to
them.

> - maps of the USA(a part of), Poland and serrandings (on CD)
> - all in a DVD case

..does he mention source code and compliance to the GPL?
AFAICT, putting the sources too on his cd or on his own web etc
server, will put him in full compliance.  AFAICT, he is distributing.

> ---- Jacek.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: