* Melchior FRANZ -- Tuesday 01 June 2004 17:18:
> I get regularly hangs in FGTileLoader::LoaderThread. fgfs doesn't update the
> screen then and plays the same monotonous sounds.
[...]
> It isn't reproducible, but seems to happen more often with the c172p and never
> with the bo105 (for whatever reason).

This should be fixed by now. The reason why it never happened with the bo105 is
that it wasn't really a threading bug, but a JSBSim bug. Took me a quite a
while to find it. Ctrl-C in gdb always left me in the FGTileLoader, which was
waiting for orders and was completely innocent. (I hadn't known gdb's "thread"
command before.) I apologize to the the tile loader!

m.