"Frederic Bouvier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anyway, a fix is in CVS now

not exactly. the "fix" is ugly beyond belief. it basically boils down
to commenting out dlclose() (despite all that code being moved
around). it also misses out a call to dlerror() after dlopen() and
before dlsym() to clear the error. anyway, we are not getting anywhere
here as erik has some strange beliefs about how shared libraries work.
his comment on checking in the hack: "Work around a broken
dlopen/dlclose Linux implementation", speaks volumes...

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |