Luca Masera wrote:
> A : "flightgear-devel"

> I've just downloaded the DATA directory in CVS; while in the old scenery
> configuration
> the elevation data and the objects were in the same directory, I've noticed that now
> they
> are splitten into "Terrain" and "Objects". I've started a flight in KSFO, where there
> are some models, but they doesn't appear in the scene.

I don't have any problem with my MSVC build. Are you up to date ?
Current FlightGear is looking for files in Scenery/Terrain and Scenery/Objects.
Do you have --fg-scenery option set, either in fgrun, in system.fgfsrc or on the
command line ?

> How I can solve this? I've to merge the directories?
> However, this could be caused by the fact that I've removed the source files in the
> directory
> "objects" during the compilation?

What do mean ? what files ?

> tanks,
> Luca
>

> PS1: If it's even important, I've tested the differences between win32 and unix axis
> (Mathias Fröhlich has hasked me about this some time ago) and I could confirm that
> this works right.
>
> PS2: There's a way to modify the FlightGear Wizard source files for windows? Some
> functionalities
> doesn't exists any more while others have to be added.

The source are there : http://sourceforge.net/projects/fgrun

-Fred