Jim Wilson wrote

> Sent: 22 July 2004 20:54
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Flightgear-devel] cvs broken now and log-level doc issue
>
> Just tried CVS and we're aborting right after the log entry for Traffic
> Manager.
>
> BTW I noticed in the command line help we're showing "0=verbose, 5=alerts
> only",  but I think the numbers do not apply.  I'd change it,  but I'm not
> 100% sure what all the log-level options are.

cvs seems to be broken when compiling and running under Cygwin. Using Norman
Vine's OpenAL files SimGear and FlightGear compile without error. On running
I get:

Initializing OpenAL sound manager
Unknown exception in the main loop. Aborting...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

WAG - we need an update to Norman' files.

I'm investigating some more.

Regards,

Vivian