Very nice!  Ok if I borrow the pilot dude for the p51 cockpit?

Now, should it come up running like the other A/C?  My personal preference is
to not, but I think in the past folks have prefered aircraft already started.

FWIW (after release) I think a preset "e.g. --auto-start" that defaulted to
true, and was overridden as true automatically for mid air starts, but
otherwise could be set false by the user so aircraft never come up running on
the ground would be nice.  Along this line it should be possible to have
aircraft running after reset as well if --auto-start was enabled.

Best,

Jim