Vivian Meazza writes:
> > Frederic Bouvier writes:
> >
> > > Is that from a recent download? I updated again this morning, and
> > > still  get
> > >
> > > 166 if(cap   1) { continue; }
> > >
> > > " < 1 " still doesn't seem to work with JBS models.
> >
> > I also have "< 1". Are you dowloading with the cvs client or
> > with the flightgear.org viewcvs application. In the latter
> > case, beware that your browser might eat < > & or similar
> > html reserved character when exporting to text.
> >
> Cygwin cvs client. There are no other errors, and it was OK up to my update
> yesterday. It's not a problem if only I am seeing it, beacause I can correct
> it. I'd like to know why though.

note the CVS history of any file can be inspected thru viewCVS

for example
http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/data/Nasal/gui.nas?cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9

indicates that line 166 last changed  when it was introduced into gui.nas
version 1.3 , 2004/05/15 21:50:51

164 andy  1.3
165                   # Hack, to ignore the "ghost" tanks created by the C++ code.
166                   if(cap < 1) { continue; }

which can be inspected here
http://cvs.flightgear.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/data/Nasal/gui.nas.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&cvsroot=FlightGear-0.9

also note simce my 'data / nasal / gui.nas' code is the same as
what is in  CVS and I also use Cygwin CVS to maintain my files
this 'sounds' as if somehow, this was a locally introduced problem

in general you might fine it helpful to check for local differences
from the CVS when you experience problems with your local files
with a command like

cvs -z3 diff -c 2>&1 | tee local_diffs

note this can be issued from any level in your local tree
and can be limited to only compare specific files  i.e.

cd data/Nasal
cvs -z3 diff gui.nas 2>&1 | tee gui_nas.diff

which will both list local diffs to the console and create a 'local_diffs' file

HTH

Norman