Gunnstein Lye wrote:

> How? If pulling the collective up makes the heli go up, then I would expect
> the keyboard to behave in the same way: press up/pageup to go up.
> (If he meant "mouse up", then I might agree)

When you control the collective pitch of a heli flight sim you usually
don't look on what's written on the keys - at least _I_ don't  ;-))
To my sense the two keys substitute a little stick that has a flexible
mounting between them. When you pull the stick, the PgDown key gets
pressed down by the stick due to the flexible mounting.
Then you could adapt the action of "pulling the lever" from the real
heli,

Martin.