Marcio Shimoda wrote:

Hi, All!
I'm having a few problems running the windows version. The FG Launcher is not listing any airport. How could I solve this? What is the correct directory for scenery/airport files?

Thanks in advance!

There was a change to the default FG scenery path structure which the launcher didn't catch up with for the v0.9.5 release. Bernie/Fred fixed the problem and I rolled it into a new version of the release, so if you download the very latest from the web site, this problem should be fixed. If you ask Fred nicely, he might be able to send you just the updated fgrun.exe so you don't have to redownload everything else at the same time.

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d