Hey guys,

For all of you who have emailed me and still haven't received a response, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your messages. They are still in my pending/inbox. I was out of town over the weekend and this has been a tougher than average week here. My wife started back to work full time and the kids started up in day care full time so we have massive scheduling adjustments going on here, and mornings/evenings have become way more hectic. Also I have a huge thing going here at my day job with a tight deadline (end of next week) so it's tough for me to sneak a few background few cpu cycles during the day for FG stuff. And on top of all that, my big dog has become very un-well and we aren't sure yet what's going on. We are starting to get pretty worried about him. I know that several people have emailed me with important FG stuff and it's all still in my pending inbox, but other than lurking and maybe kicking out a quick message here or there relating to things that are quick/easy, I'm probably not going to be able to deal much with FlightGear stuff this week ... and maybe not next week either the way things are going ...

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d