Chris Metzler wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:13:42 -0500
"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[ quoting Robin Peel ]

C2XgZX0h03NbhWRJWo3Cz6VwlhinzA86oP2C0v0ErUrkaVlY8rUfGobQcMxuMVumaWtA>). Ben Supnik has graciously allowed me to use an address at his XSquawkBox

project.

Hi, I'm a bit confused by this. Is the email address secret, and you
have to go through Yahoo groups to send him email? I sent him some
email about the taxiway designation stuff in updates a few weeks ago,
and now I'm wondering if I sent to an incorrect address . . .

I just pasted from his Yahoo groups email and that's what I got. Yahoo groups hides your email address, and in today's world of spam, I hestate to post people's actual email addresses anyway ...

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d