Martin,

If so, you might want to include some updated 3d models. For example the 737
is still flat shaded and the adf instrument is still ordered in in the wrong
direction in current cvs base package.

I am currently reviewing our models and will provide a patch later this
evening.

   Greetings

         Mathias

--
Mathias FrÃhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]