Arnt Karlsen wrote:
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:07:26 -0500, Curtis wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

For what it's worth I am very interested in OSG.  One of the lead OSG
developers and I have some interesting connections.  He is a strong
interest in flight simulation, and I think we could get help when we
needed it and possibly assistance with new feature development in OSG
if we needed.  It would be no small task to switch over from plib to
OSG, but I think if we can figure out a way to do it, we will be
better off in the long run.  There are strong indications that plib
will eventually catch up with the current state of computer graphics,
but it may not be for months or years ...

..I read all this as _if_ their license ever threatens to bite us,
we can easily drag them over into using the GPL.  ;-)

Less difficult would be they switch to the actual LGPL. Then you'd be free to link directly and release under GPL if you like.

BTW,   I'm new here. Need to update to 0.9.6 before I say anything about the actual software - it may fix some things I saw in 0.9.5.
BTW2, you guys might consider using bittorrent to help bandwidth :-)

Thanks,
Paul