On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 01:27:09PM +0200, Harald JOHNSEN wrote:
> Now that you said from where it comes, its even more obvious
> that we can't keep it as we need gpl material.

I don't have the exact details of the GPL in mind, but this photo was taken
by a Lufthansa employee in employer's time (he maintains the sims and is on
call while they run, but has not always loads of work to do). However it was
specifically meant for me, to make that MCDU. I suppose that I can arrange
for some kind of copyright transfer, but as I said I don't know the GPL very
well and don't know whether this is possible.

The photo was NOT taken from any product by any organisation or company
whatsoever. Ok, Honeywell, maybe. But that problem you will have forever.

Jeroen