Well, I've just about had it with cvs branches. I tagged some files in a branch, then
moved to a test directory and checked out that branch, but only got the branch-tagged
files. I needed all of the files, except I wanted the updated files on the specified
branch.

One thing that makes this difficult is that it seems as though cvs at sourceforge has a
lag. What I check in is not what I can check until a few hours later.

I am trying to develop the new XML capability in JSBSim. There are some new files that
have checked in that are new and do not need to be on a new branch. But, there are some
that are currently used and I do not want to commit these to the HEAD branch until the
whole set of changes is done. However, CVS using branches is giving me a big headache
- it
seems to work differently than I expect it to. I'm not sure what to do. Suggestions
welcome.

Jon