> > BTW, what is the relation between the files you placed on OpenATC
> > and the OpenTNL project ? From there I could download only a '1.4.0rc4'
> > source code package, the version on OpenATC carries the version 1.4 and
> > the OpenTNL website claims they already reached version 1.4.3.
> > All this doesn't fit together,
>
> The openTNL headers/library sources on openatc.sf.net/test are merely
> a downstripped/reduced version of the actual sources, simply because
> John figured we wouldn't need most of the stuff ...

There was an update to OpenTNL at the end of September. The version
currently used by ATC-0.1 is the 1.4.0 version prior to that update. The
latest tagged revision, identified as HEAD, is the 1.4.3 version and it
appears there are some binary files of the demo game "zap" tagged as 1.4.3.

Regards
John W.