Eric L Hathaway wrote:
The attached patch modifies the JSBSim config file for the f15.

Hey thanks! I haven't looked at the F-15 model for ages. The model itself should be pretty accurate (given the data and the source of the data) but if you want to improve it, please go ahead.

I have dreams of someday trying to implement a reasonably accurate model of the F-15's FCS, using information available on Gene Buckle's web site, http://www.f15sim.com (look in the "Operation" section), and from some NASA reports. If somebody is already working on this, I'd be interested in helping.

You might contact Gene Buckle about this (http://www.f15sim.com/) he has gathered quite a bit for the F-15, including a real cockpit ...)

Erik

BTW. He is a list member.