Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> Ohh, and don't start it from 28R!
>
>   $ fgfs --aircraft=dhc2F --lon=-122.43695 --lat=37.60588 --heading=155

I've got a suggestion which I consider an excellent companion to the
beaver model: "Vancouver Coal Harbour airpor". References:

  http://www.world-airport-codes.com/canada/vancouver-harbour-sp-7367.html
  http://www.2747.com/2747/world/airport/vancouver.htm

Been there, seen that - a _marvellous_ place ....  with lots of
Beavers, Single- and Twin-Otthers in the air and on the sea.

Nice pictures at:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?placesearch=Vancouver%20Harbour%20%28CXH%29&distinct_entry=true

Apparently they have a heli platform as well ....
Vancouver International is called YVR, ICAO code CYVR. So I presume one
could take CCXH for Vancouver Harbour, but I didn't find a valid proof,
except from this one  :-))

  http://apple.cs.umbc.edu/cache/swoogle/ORIGINAL/56873_cache

I'd say it's easy to add this airport to FlightGear because you don't
have to deal with the terrain - you'd simply need to put it onto the
list,

Martin.