David Megginson wrote:
> I'm pretty happy with the magnetic compass now.  I won't claim that
> it's a perfect simulation, but it's close enough for practice, [...]

To be honest: I mostly found the compass a bit small for real use. I
remember Curt's report about their commercial simulator which uses
pictures as background for their gauges. I'd suspect this approach
would heavily improve the readability of the compass.
Curt, wouldn't 'your' flightsim company be happy to contribute the
images that you use for the high-res panel ?

Martin.