* Vivian Meazza -- Tuesday 30 November 2004 20:30:
> I use the plib version provided on Martin Spott's site.
> Very satisfactory and stable it is too, [...]

A few of our models do still not work properly with applied crease patch.

  dhc2
  b1900d
  Citation-II

All of them show holes where the instruments should be. I had posted a
working version of the dhc2 but finally gave up fixing that, because this
should be done by the respective author(s?; Sid?). All of these aircrafts
are very well done, btw, and the former two are a joy to fly! (well, I don't
like the b1900d's and the citation's pitch-down behavior, but that's a
different story.  :-)

m.