Curtis L. Olson wrote:

> Perhaps as a direct suggestion to the immediate issue of the crease
> patch, we should get more FG people onboard as plib contributors with
> cvs access so we can make direct contributions and get this fixed?

I looked at the developer list of the plib project (
http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=382 ) and was amazed
that a project with so many developers ( 23 ) has so much difficulties to
commit the simple patch. I even don't speak about the crease patch, but the
windows joystick was broken and my one liner never got commited even with
multiple reminders.

Among the list of plib registered developers, some are frequently contributing
to the flightgear project :
 - Alex Perry
 - Curtis Olson
 - Norman Vine