Yes, Ima caught that mistake and emailed me, but I guess that the fix was
not put into CVS.

Curt, can you fix this in CVS?

As you can see below:
In compiler.h
For the __APPLE__ case, it has:

#define SG_GLUT_H  <OpenGL/glut.h>
When it should be:
#define SG_GLUT_H  <GLUT/glut.h>

I still don't understand why I was able to get it to build this way, so I
did not catch it, but that is just an academic question at this point.

-- Adam