[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks Erik.

I failed to find acms.xml file in official released 0.9.6 base
file...but I understood you point.

You are right, this has been developed after the 0.9.6 release.

After checking codes, I found that the replay works without interaction
with FDM because:

        if ( ! replay_master->getBoolValue() ) {
            cur_fdm_state->update( delta_time_sec );   // FDM update
here.
        } else {
            FGReplay *r = (FGReplay *)(globals->get_subsystem( "replay"
));
            r->replay( replay_time->getDoubleValue() );

The FDM states will be updated by update_fdm in replay func.

Hmm, this is the internal replay system which replays actual FlightGear flights and doesn't interact with any external connection?

Erik