On Sunday 12 December 2004 13:32, Chris Metzler wrote:
> > I tried the pa28-161 and it seemed to work fine.
>
> Really?  I just checked it again, and both NAV1 and NAV2 are dead for
> me.  I'm running CVS, current as of last night.

First thing to note is that both gauges of the pa28-161 are connected to the
same nav radio. So they will always display the same values. And since they
are 3d models, you can't click them with the mouse to change the OBS. You
have to use the "Radio settings" dialog from the "Equipment" menu.

Try to browse the property tree to /instrumentation/nav/radials. If the values
here seem correct then at least the module (the c++ code) is working and is
"serviceable". If not then either the serviceable property is not set or the
navradio does not get power.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen