I would like to consider doing our next FlightGear release before the end of the year. Do we think that is doable? As I can find some spare time here and there, I will start to do some of the pre-release work. I can move forward on that without setting a specific release date, but right now I would tentatively be targeting somewhere between Christmas and New Years.

Are there any major outstanding bugs or issues we need to resolve before the next release? I realize there are perpetual things (such as our gui interface is crude) that we won't be able to address immediately, but if there are little bugs or glitches that have crept in, let's try and get those fixed as quickly as possible.

Thanks,