Arthur,

     Considering the problems some people have been having in running the Mac
version, have you added instructions to the .dmg file?  I was able to host the
previous version (0.9.6) on my .mac account, but it was less than 125 MB (which
is my limit).

Jonathan Polley

On Friday, December 17, 2004, at 03:56PM, Arthur Wiebe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I have built an application bundle of FlightGear for Mac OS X. It's a
>rather large application because it includes everything such as the
>base data, fgfs, etc. Compressed it's a total of 132 MB.
>
>I have no place to host such large files so I've made it available via
>BitTorrent. I've attached it to this email.
>Hopefully we can get some more people seeding.
>
>Now it would be really nice if you could switch aircraft from in the
>simulator! :)
>--
><Arthur/>

>2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

Of COURSE they can do that.  They're engineers!