registered a new project at Sourceforge.net:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/macflightgear/
http://macflightgear.sf.net

I have done nothing with it yet (It just got accepted).

I am now calling for anyone here who wants to join.

Here are the goals for this project:
1) Make FlightGear user friendly on Mac OS X.
2) Either port fgrun to Mac OS X or write a native application to
include with our package.

Email me at
artooro AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net
if you would like to join. Tell me what you would like to do and give
your Sourceforge.net username.
As soon as I have time I'll get the ball rolling.

(And please don't throw flames at me for  needlessly starting a
project just for this.)