--- Begin Message ---
Dear Christian,

> the attached mail was sent from your domian. As I have no contract with you
> but repreatedly get these annoying mail I ask you to stop these mail
> *immediately*!

This message is not spam.
Like you, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is one of the members of the Flightgear-Users
mailing list.
To fight spam he/she configured his/her account to reject messages which were
sent from addresses that do not appear at the address-book. In this case our
system sends the reject message you just received.
Attached is the message [EMAIL PROTECTED] received from you.

> There are many people subscribed to the Flightgear-Users mailinglist and
> *everybody* who sends a mail to this mailinglist will get this annoying mail!

The message was sent to your email address only - Not to the mailing list.

SAFe-mail is a secure communication system, and we believe that security and
privacy are very important, for both SAFe-mail users and users like you. This
means that in addition to our efforts to protect our users from Spam, we work
hard to make sure that our own users aren't sending out spam.

You can learn more about spam and check whether a user was deleted as spammer
at https://www.safe-mail.net/spam

Best Regards,
SAFe-mail support