Martin Spott said:

> "Jim Wilson" wrote:
> > Here's a pretty much fixed version of the float plane model:
> > http://www.spiderbark.com/fgfs/dhc2f.ac.gz
>
> This appears to be almost identical to the model in current CVS. The
> pilot's viewpoint appears to be a bit closer. Before:
>
>   http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/DHC2_02.jpg
>
> After:
>
>   http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/DHC2_03.jpg

That's strange.  Ac3d format does support the use of relative coordinates in
kids so maybe something happened there.  Looking over the model everything
seems to be in the right place though.  Also, when I load it into flightgear,
the pilot eyepoint seems to be about right,  maybe slightly high (6ft 5in
pilot?) but correct as far as forward and aft.

BTW did you notice that you're smooth shading appears to be turned off?

Best,

Jim