Hi all.... me again
I understand about alpha layers and the drawing order , but the problem I had was it would work for one version of plib and not for another. I had to rearrange the object order in the ac file to get the gauges to show when I switched plib versions. Does the dhc-2 that Jim modified work with the standard plib ?
Im redoing the gauges for the Beaver for testing ( I hate recompiling just to test this problem :) .
And crossing my fingers.Trying to eliminate the transparent panel.If it works I can carry on with the Citation and B1900D.
Anyway ... any other problems ,tips, optimizations would be helpful. I was trying to keep polygons to a minimum ... as some planes are barely flyable on my system .... especially the Concorde ( not sure why ).